Friday 3 June 2011

My morning, Your night.

So a rant about me..

My boyfriend works on the mines, so he is not here all the time. This means for half of his shift that he is away i say good morning he says good night. It means i don't get to talk to him when i want to as he is tired from working and therefore asleep, working or i am asleep or working. It means i'm alone when he is away, not literally as i have my amazing friends around yet i still feel alone. All in all it kinda sucks.

Yet when he is away i realise how much i appreciate and care for him, which makes it all that better when he gets back.

But really, i don't even know how to explain how i miss him when he is gone or how truly happy i am when he is home.

Anyhow, I've had enough of a rant about me, my message to leave you with is.. When you find someone who makes you happy at the sight or thought of them, someone who is the first and last thing you think about each day, someone who you wouldn't want to be without, someone who means more to you than anything else, keep them. Don't let them go.

Lots Of Love,
      Pretty Little Bitch Girl
                        xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment