Saturday 25 June 2011

The Good, The Bad, And Everything In Between..

I live in a tiny little town in a beautiful paradise, It has many reasons that make me never want to leave but many that make me want to escape.

Three weeks ago i wanted to leave. The small town crap of rumors, judgement and no privacy within your own life finally caught up to me. This is the bad. And there is no escape from it. The moment you realise in yourself that other people whom aren't important in your life don't matter and their shit that they bring into your life is just petty nonesence, and if you just brush it off like a leaf that has fallen on a chair you will be ok but if you let it bother you you will never be happy. Though this is way harder than it sounds. I still have many moments of mini breakdowns every few months or so because of the crap a small town paradise brings. Though my hatered only lasts a day or two and then i see it for its delight, like i do now and most of the time.

And this week it's my gorgeous boyfriends time of hate towards this small towns sillyness.

But the good is oh so good. It's beautiful here everyday. I have climatised that when it gets down to mid 20s i am cold and get out my cardi and doona..pathetic i know. The beach is across the road from my house, this is amazing. I will never be able to live away from the beach, it is too incredible and to me living near the beach is home, wherever i may be. The people (generally) are friendly, because you don't want to get off on the wrong side in a small town where everyone knows everyone and everything.

I don't know how long i want to stay here, I know i don't want to leave just yet. Though i will if it's whats needed for my boyfriend but i really hope that it's not.

This place may be shit and not what i want sometimes but regardless of that it is everything I want in my paradise i currently call home.

So my advice to you all, small towns aren't as bad as you think. Give them a shot, i did dispite my fear and hatered of them i quickly found it for its beauty.. I guess it's kinda like people. If you put down your armor and stop thinking what you know you may find out what you actually want, need and like. And this may be your blessing in disguise.

Lots Of Love,
Pretty Little Bitch Girl
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment