Friday 3 June 2011

The Couch Sleeping

Sleeping on the couch.. Possibly the worst thing ever! No one really wants to have that fight that ends in one of the parties having to take their pillow and the spare blanket and sleep alone on the couch.

Well the other day me and my boyfriend came back from a holiday and arrived home at 2am ish, hence i was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to sleep although my boyfriend was playing xbox on the bedroom tv from when we arrived home until 5am when i finally cracked the shits a little. I went to grab the doona and my pillow and head downstairs to sleep on the couch (neither of us having to have done this before within our relationship). Whilst i grabbed my sleeping stuff i continually repeated "No sweetie, i don't mind, continue to play your games. I'll sleep on the couch. It's fine." But really i was pissed. Luckily the idea of me sleeping on the couch made him feel bad and turn off his games and come to bed with me. This being an extremely wise decision on his behalf as i although was saying i wouldn't have cared i would have been feral with grumpyness and annoyance at him the next day.

So a tiny bit of advice, If your significant other says it's ok they will sleep on the couch whilst you play xbox or any other kinda game of similar type that keeps them awake whilst they try to sleep, don't let them sleep on the couch because although they say it will be ok, it really wont.

And to the people that fight with their other half leaving one of you to end up sleeping on the couch, i feel sorry for you. It must suck. Yet in other aspects i am so glad me and my boyfriend aren't one of the couples like you. Possibly see a councellor?

Lots Of Love,
      Pretty Little Bitch Girl
                        xx

1 comment:

  1. So I hope you learnt don't say it's OK when it's not or you are the one who ends up sleeping on the couch instead of the comfy bed!

    ReplyDelete