Tuesday 26 April 2011

Handle my worst, Deserve my best.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe.

This sums it up pretty much completely.

Just thought i'd put it out there to you all.. If you can't handle your lovely tresured person at their worst, there is no way you deserve their best!

It's funny how when you meet someone, you always try to look good, you're generally not covered in make up from the night before, un-showered, hungover or just generally looking disgusting. And because you don't meet people like this, you generally begin to like the person faster than if you met them whilst they looked like a hobo sitting in the middle of trash.

My boyfriend met me the first i don't know..bagillion times whilst i looked like a hobo sitting in trash. This being surprising as he still took the time to know me and decided to possibly even like me.
So the other night, this topic was brought up whilst in bed, i commented on how i looked crap the first 50 times my boyfriend saw me and to make me feel better my boyfriend said back, "yeah i know, you really did look very crap some of those times" this of course was muchly appreciated.

Although the moral of this is.. If you're loved one doesn't or can't handle you at your worst they definately don't deserve you at your best. Where as my beloved definately deserves me at my best, and most likely deserves a medal aswell. And to all the ones out there who handle the worsts in the same fashion as my boyfriend, on behalf of your partner, you are amazing.

Lots Of Love,
      Pretty Little Bitch Girl
                        xx

No comments:

Post a Comment