Tuesday 26 April 2011

The Admitting of Feelings.

Everybody has the same issue, well this is what i find. Who is supposed to say how they feel first? Because i know in my case i wouldn't want to be the one to say anything big first incase it's not said back, yet wouldn't this be exactly what the other party is worried of too?

I recently (whilst drunk but reiterated it again in the morning as my partner asked me to do whilst i was drunk babbeling) told my partner more of how i felt. possibly in the most childish wording ever, but nevertheless i took a step and said how i felt. This being
                                                       "I think i like you more than like'
Which in my case, this is very true. Yet although i said this in a childish like term it doesn't make it any less real or big of a deal.

Although, the thing is, i feel stupid for saying it. The fact that i was drunk would have been a good excuse to have left it at that but because i was asked to tell my partner again whilst sober because he said i would be surprised (not knowing at all of what), i did. This possibly being a mistake of sorts, as i now feel like a moron as my amazing boyfriend let me tell him again that "i think i like you more than like" although only had aww an extremely tight hug and a million kisses to say as a reply.

But here is the thing.. I wasn't expecting him to say anything in return nor am i upset or anything that he didn't as his reaction was more than enough, i still for some unknown reason feel like a tard.

Though as my beautiful boyfriend made sure to tell me was not to feel stupid of apologise for saying my feelings. This being comforting to hear, yet the situation on my behalf is still left with me being the one who said their feelings first and resulted in feeling like an epic fool. This being something i am not so glad about.

Lucky that i like my man too much to care about being the one to say a childish expression of feelings first.

Lots Of Love,
      Pretty Little Bitch Girl
                        xx

No comments:

Post a Comment