Monday 19 March 2012

Get lost!

Getting lost will help you find yourself.

This i know sounds silly, but it's true.

letting yourself fall into a 'lost world' within yourself will help you find who you are, what you want, what you need and who and what is important to you as opposed to who is not. And this 'world' believe it or not isn't too far away it's just letting yourself get there that is the hard part as really, who wants to be lost?!

I got lost. i had nothing i was hoping for or wanted everyone started to blend as a group of people not actual individuals that i cherished/wanted/needed/even liked. And there i felt as though nothing could make me 'found' again. but here i am, more me than ever (and not just 'me', the 'me' who i am and want to be).

So do it, allow yourself to get lost within who you are in order to find who you are. It may be difficult but it's well worth it in the end as i now am where and who I'm supposed to be. 

Lots Of Love,
Pretty Little Bitch Girl
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment