Wednesday 12 October 2011

romantic sex or romantic snuggle.

As i was sitting home watching crap on tv over dinner with my love i decide 'hey, maybe i could be romantic tommorow night and surprise my boyfriend' because he is always doing sweet stuff for me.
So that's what i attempted the following night, and here's how it went..

It was 7pm after i got home and had finished dinner, he would be home at 8. Perfect i had one hour. I moved all the shit and clutter away and put it where it belongs and noticed how it actually looks nice and huge when it's clean, who would have thought! I showered put on sexy lingure and covered the whole room with candles. It looked beautiful. We had strawberries in champagne downstairns plus an extra bottle of champagne too :) ! I was excited..and i looked pretty good, well at least i thought.

8pm when he arrives home. We go upstairs so he can put his stuff away, possibly play his xbox, but i knew that was not what i'd planned for the cards that evening.

He opens the bedroom door and there is our bedroom looking beautifully romantic.

Though.. my night then went off course..

I like to snuggle when we go to bed. So my boyfriend thought he would give me what i wanted and want to snuggle. This putting a downer on my night as 'sweetie i love to snuggle, but no that is not what i planned tonight!'

Though after an awkward moment of him trying to snuggle to give me what i normally want and me seducing him i finally got it through his head that hey, tonight it's not about the snuggling. Then we got our strawberries and champagne and the night that I'd originally planned.

So what is it, is a planned night romantic only when it ends in sex or when plans are changed and it ends in snuggles (that are normally cute and romantic whilst watching a movie in bed) with a room full of candles still romantic or does it lose it's point of a romantic suprise?

Lots Of Love,
Pretty Little Bitch Girl
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment